Tuesday, May 7, 2019

To Expectorate At This Rate: A Witch's Divinatory Record Entry#1

May 7, 2019

Today, I've given Birth to Life. With reverence, praise, offering and humility present on my spiritual tool belt, I have been reminded of my Path of Witchcraft. I spell with fertility. I am fruitful. I am sacred. To those disconnected, never destined for connection and ill equipped, I am forbidden. Through disgust, I paint the very ground you walk on; a street artist with divine guidance and innocent motive. I expectorate freely.

 I find divination in the darkness. I reach for enlightenment with every stride. Oh kay with Ether, I fifth the element of magick. It is here as It is there, but It has chosen that I, a witch with a strategic purpose, AM here. I AM Life.

No matter how hard I try, I am a representative of all there is and all there will be. I travel 10 worlds by means of 22 paths while challenged, but unopposed; loved though not coddled; loving though non consoling. I didn't find It. It found me.

I AM Witch.

HallePentagram, Ashe Orisha, Ashe Egun, There She Is.

- The Huntress

No comments:

Post a Comment