Thursday, June 27, 2019

In The Name of The Pentagram: A Witch's Grimoire Entry #1

I find myself in frequent need of a spiritual bath, floor wash or tea. I know most grimoires separate the three, but if a herbological solution can be used on the skin, it can be consumed. Do not be fooled Witches! Most Godmothers, Iyas, Coven Mothers or spiritual guides exploit the aspirant's need for remedy and milk you for your last penny. While no spiritual work is free, for the sake of honoring and appreciating the Source's energy, there's no need to make simples complicated. So the following recipe can and should be used for all that fall into the category of its title, big or small. Drink it! Dress your candles with it! (dry, of course) Bathe in it! If you can afford to do so, bathe in it daily! Put it in a spray bottle, spritz it! Remember, Witches, there's no such thing as little quantities doing large jobs when making a solution. There is no such thing as a splash of solution in mopping water spiritually cleansing the entire room. The water in the bucket dilutes it. So again, mop with it! You should smell it in the room. I use a half to a cup of each ingredient, depending on the size of my crockpot, and when it's gone, I simply make more. 

I purchase all of, or most of, my simples from Amazon.com. They sell large quantities for reasonable prices. They have nearly everything you'd need for a rootworking task. Do not be fooled by the bang for your buck! I have killed a large pesky demonic intruder with this recipe using Amazon products. But I'll blog about that later. When unpackaging, do so while hopeful and grateful. Meditate on your intentions for the spell while blending the dry leaves. If inclined, pray! (no matter your religion) I do so "In The Name of The Pentagram". Enjoy Pythonissam! 🤟🏾🧙🏽‍♀️🕯🔮🕯

BE GONE DEMONS
Rue - cleansing
Hyssop - cleansing
Sage - cleansing (crushed white sage leaves but crushed incense is useful while in a pinch)
Sweet Basil - self protection
Anise Star - strengthen spell's consciousness (booster)

No comments:

Post a Comment